Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Christmas In July with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday all and welcome to the Christmas in July Challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. The challenge is pretty clear - create a fun holiday projects to share.
I made a gift tag for a fun present as my project. I started with a simple base tag (one that could be folded as a card as well) and added the torn snow layers using an edger
The final holiday touches was this cute image of children and a tree and a simple sentiment stamp that fit the cut I made for a banner piece perfectly.
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you will create a Christmas project to share with us for this week's challenge.

Supplies:
- Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge - tag card
- A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge - child tree image
- Wild CardCricut Cartridge - banner for sentiment
- Fiskars deckle tear edger
- Sentiment stamp from Holiday stamp set found at Hobby Lobby 2011

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.