Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Craftin' Desert Divas Sneak Peak Day

Today I'm lucky to be joining the Craftin Desert Divas July Stamp Release with the members of the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!
Welcome to Day 4 of Craftin Desert Divas July stamp release party!! Each day the CDD DT will be giving you a sneak peek at one of the five new stamp sets. Then, on Friday and Saturday, they will have a blog hop with prizes each day. 
Today we are showcasing the 
All Star Sports Stamp Set.
All of the new stamps are 4x6 and Made in the USA.
Stamps will be available to order on Friday.

Here are the projects I created:

First off is a fun card for your sports stars. I used a cute trophy cut from Locker Talk and fun shaped card. I had the perfect embossing folder to match my polka dot paper.

For my second project I used a cute volleyball themed stamp from the All Star Sports stamp set.
I really wanted the volleyball to pop on the card so I enlarged it on Design Space until I was happy with the look of the card. 
My Design Space screen capture
We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Diva's stamps. In this group we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!!


They are giving away a Sneak Peak Prize at Craftin Desert Divas. The more blogs you leave comments on the better chance you have to win.  Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love for you to come again soon or become a follower. I always love hearing your thoughts. Thanks again.


Supplies:
- Craftin Desert Divas All Star Sports Stamps
- CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - shape card base and layers,
   flag on volleyball card
- Locker Take Cricut Cartridge - trophy
- Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge - star burst
- Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge - banner piece
- Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge - volleyball player and ball
- Glossy Accents
- Paper Studio Medium Polka Dots embossing folder

19 comments:

  1. These are both great and are perfect for each sentiment. Thank you so much for being a guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot please come by and share it in the CDD Gallery on Facebook here...https://www.facebook.com/groups/1428163220758119/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like both creations. The sentiment on 1st reminds me of how much I enjoyed the Queen + Adam Lambert concert I went to recently. Daughter played volleyball at a Summer camp when younger.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are so fabulous!! I love the designs and colors!! You showcased the stamps perfectly!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your projects. Love the polka dotted paper. Helps to really make the fun shine through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both fantastic! You showcased the new stamps fabulously! I am "digging" this set to pieces! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing both of your terrific cards.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! Love the trophy one--cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are
    delightful and fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!! The cord are so fabulous and the papers too!!

    Have a great day!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both cards, you did a great job highlighting the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.