Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July

 Happy 4th of July!
I hope you and your families are getting to spend some time celebrating the United States today. I got a little crafty yesterday to make an fun Uncle Sam card.
The Action Wobble blog is having a challenge where you use crafting supplies that you have had around but not opened yet. I am a paper junkie and seem to buy solid paper whenever I am in the store and see it on sale. I always seem to run out of red, but I had a supply on hand ready to open up finally.
I made a circle card (that almost rolled away when I was taking picture of my wobble in action) and added several layers before putting my hat on top with the wobble. I used a simple Pinstripe embossing folder as well. The little stars are the leftover cuts form the hat brim.
Look at it go!  Thanks for stopping by today. I again say Happy 4th of July and may you weekend start with a bang!!

Supplies
- Create A Critter 2 Cricut Cartridge - Uncle Sam Hat
- CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - Circle card
- The First Few Years Cricut Cartridge - layers circles on card
- Pinstrip embossing folder
- Action Wobble

8 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the detail with the Action Wobble. Hope you enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super COOL and CUTE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card

    Cathie ~Action Wobble DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Navy Mom loves this card. The colors are so crisp! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at the Action Wobble Challenge.
    Cindy- DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge :)

    Sherri ~ Action Wobble DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous!!! Great design. Thanks for joining us at the Action Wobble challenge!
    Marji dt

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.