Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Summer Sketch Card

Welcome to July. Welcome to Tuesday and welcome to a new sketch challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. We have a fun sketch for you this week that I decided to flip on it's side. Here is my card:
Here is the sketch.
I started with the pieces to build my own beach house thanks to Miss Kate Cuttables and once I had selected all the right patterns and colors of papers I built my house with my own two hands
...now if only I could move right in (somewhere with an ocean view). I used the fun patterned paper with the border again on the inside to tie it all  together and now it is complete.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you will join in our sketch challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas

Supplies:
- Miss Kate Cuttable - Beach House
- Carson's Creations sketch for July 2014
- DCWV My Sunshine Stack - all patterned paper
- Stick on pearls

3 comments:

  1. I sure do like your beach house. In fact, I wish I was at one right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can vouch for it's cuteness. Card arrived yesterday. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.