Friday, July 18, 2014

Holy Smoke Batman!

You have made it to Friday!!  Congrats and happy almost weekend to you. This weekend I get to celebrate a special birthday boy and help complete his Batman themed bedroom.
I wanted a simple Batman card so I used the fun hero image from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to print and cut my batman.  I also added some simple text to a thought bubble and was ready to go for the birthday boy.
This birthday boy is getting a room makeover right now and I was asked if I could create the Batman logo somehow with vinyl...thanks to svgs everywhere on the internet and my Cricut Explore I was able to create this for his new room.
I got lucky when layering my two colors and the yellow cut was center just right. I am just glad I do not need to put it on the wall

Happy day to all.

Supplies:
- Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons - Superheros Trio Cutting File 
- Pretty paper Pretty Ribbons - Speech Bubbles
- Polka dot washi 
- Cricut Vinyl Black
- Yellow craft store vinyl (bought at JoAnn) 


1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.