Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Birthday Project Life

This year, in May, I turned 36!  No I am not ashamed to say my age - I LOVE my birthday and this year our small celebration was just what I wanted.
I did not have a million photos so I select Pocket Page G from Project Life. It is one of my favorite pages because it has both horizontal and vertical 4x6 photo spaces. 
I selected the cards from the Sunshine Edition. The "I love" card comes in a few colors in this edition, but green is my favorite color.  See that awesome candle on my cake and my Mom's reaction when it sparked up so high? It spun in a circle and played Happy Birthday!!
This edition also has these fun list cards. I layered one onto a 4x6 and pulled out 10 fun things form my birthday. That was all I needed for this simple spread. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Supplies:
- Project Life - Sunshine Edition cards
- Project Life Pocket Page G

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.