Thursday, July 17, 2014

Play - Smile - Fun

Today  I have a simple Project Life page to share with you. For the first time I tried cutting my photos and placing them into 2 different pockets of the page. I really like how this looks on a page and will be trying it over and over I think.
On this layout I also was able to use both sides of the cards (the other side will be shared when the next page is completed). That rarely happens for me when I use both sides of a card for  back to back layouts.
The final touches for this page with some great stickers. Craft brown is my favorite color right now for projects.  I love how it looks with colors and gives great accents.

Thanks for visiting and have a happy day.

Supplies:
- Project Life - Maggie Holmes Edition cards
- Project Life pocket page Design - Design Q
- Recollections Alpha Stickers
- Momenta - stickers

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.