I started the layout with the base layers and rather than a scalloped edge for the large polka dot piece, I selected a fun cut form the Lovely Floral cartridge. Once I had the layout as matching the sketch as I wanted I choose fonts for my title and a fun baseball image topped with a crown for inside the journaling box.
I was pleased with the overall look and liked the twist on my baseball project for this week. My little girl loves to go to games and it is fun to think of different ways to complete the layouts for the memories we come away with.
This Weeks Sponsor
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
Looking forward to seeing what you create this week.
- Lovely Floral Cricut Cartridge - picture perfect frame cut enlarged
- All Sports Cricut Cartridge - baseball in mound
- Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge - Princess letters
- Disney Princess Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge - crown
- Franklin Gothic Heavy Font - Baseball letters
- Becky Fleck Page Maps sketch on page 107
- Sweet Nectar Papers by K & Company - patterned papers