Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Seeds of Happiness

Hello Wednesday. I went into my scrap bins for today's project.
I have 2 scrap bins for paper. One for smaller pieces of solid color that I keep on my desk. This one is perfect for those accent details on projects - I think I go into this bin first most of the time when looking for a color.
The other bin is a little larger and hold much larger scraps and patterned scarps that I might not get around to using as fast.  Funny considering how much paper I have I often go to the scraps first!
For this card I also used a tool that I have not used yet.  The Sew Easy from We R Memory Keepers.  I love stitching on projects which is why I bought this but had never used it.  I am glad I pulled it out.
Thanks Hiding in My Craft Room for reminding me to use those scraps for your fun Super Scraps Saturday Challenges.

Supplies:
- Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge - flower
- Sew Easy by We R Memory  Keepers with Yellow - zigzag stitch piece
- Pink By Design - Life's a Garden Stamp
- Dew Drop Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa
- SCRAPS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and love the stiching....thanks for joining us for the Challenge at HIMCR.
    Lisa
    Ljcreation.blogspot.coM
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.