Friday, July 11, 2014

Summer Dance Project Life

When I started Using Project Life about a year ago I knew I was not going to be creating a spread for each week of the year but rather I was going to stick with the way I already scrapbooked - focusing on the events and activities that we take part in as a family. I have done a few weekly spreads, but find I like to focus one thing still and it is very doable.
This page is devoted to summer dance classes (from last summer - I try and stay current but it just doesn't happen for me) and uses the adroable mini-set Flee Market by Maggie Holmes from Project Life.The cards are just perfect with the photos (thanks to the paint job in the studio she was at)
I love to add simple die-cuts to my pocket pages and when I found the fun 8 1/2 x 11 paper stack of Maggie Holmes papers I was in heaven as these papers match with both the Maggie Holmes Project Life kits. I just had to find the right papers to cut out these dancers and the title.
Thanks for visiting today. I hope you have an enjoyable weekend. As always I would love to hear what you think.

Supplies:
- Maggie Holmes Flee Market Mini Kit by Project Life
- Maggie Holmes pattern papers
- Project Life Pocket Page Design D
- Wall Decor & More Cricut Cartridge - dance and ballerina cuts 

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.