Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer Valentine

Happy weekend everyone.  I am seeing a lot of people start their holiday cards so i thought I would share the page I made featuring our 2013 Valentine.
We are a Valentine family because the holiday season between Thanksgiving and Christmas is just a little hectic with events so each year we send out a Valentine instead. Once again I decided to cut the card apart in order to place in into the pockets.  
I also added some simple little hearts that I cut out from one of the Project Life cards to add small little touches to the spread which shows the photo shoot pictures  took to get our Valentine picture all ready to go.
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.

Supplies:
- Project Life Blush Edition cards
- Simply Sweet Cricut Cartridge - hearts

2 comments:

  1. Such a delightful page with precious photos. Very girly.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love how you cut the card to fit two pockets.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.