Wednesday, July 30, 2014

SURPRISE!!!

On Saturday we held a surprise party for my sister's 40th birthday. The major surprise...her birthday is not until October.  She lives in Nashville and will not be home again until the holidays so we had to get her Illinois friends all together to celebrate. I made a banner for her nieces to hold up when she arrived.
I had some large white banner paper leftover from the school year to use as my  base.  I cut the large letters out using a 12 x 24 mat and some adhesive backed paper (so much easier to glue down).
Once  I had the letters the way I wanted them I cut out a cute birthday cake and some balloons to add on as well. I actually designed everything on Design Space before cutting just zoomed out so I could see everything in one place.
We had a wonderful time and she did not get to mad at me for planning this for her.  She was generally happy to see everyone and no one leaked the surprise before it was time for her to know!!  Have a great day.

Supplies
- Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge - Surprise and 40
- Celebrations Cricut Cartridge - balloons(modified)
- Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge - cake (modified) 
- KG Always A Good Time Font - Jenny
- DCWV Adhesive Pattern Stack 12 x 24 paper, red glitter sheet

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.