Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thowback Thursday - You Can be Anything

Happy Thursday everyone. I am guessing many of you on Facebook have seen the Throwback Thursday pictures people have been posting lately. I decided I was going to do the same thing with some of my older projects that never got posted or that did and I loved.
This layout is one I did in my first months as a blogger and I still love it.I did t for a challenge going on at the Cricut Circle Blog. Gotta love those Paperdoll cartridge.

This one of the first layouts I made that was just for fun and using a photo I loved. It did not showcase a certain time or place I just got an idea and went with it.

Thanks for visiting and revisiting an old layout with me. Here is the link to the original post in 2010 - HERE.

Supplies for layout:
- Everyday Paperdolls Cricut Cartridge - various outfits and hair
- Paperdoll Dress-up Cricut Cartridge - various outfits and hair
- Cherry Limeade Cricut Cartridge - font
- Varsity Letter Cricut Cartridge - letter on cheerleader.
- Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge -  large scalloped circles
- DCWV The Spring Stack (circa 2010) - butterfly paper

3 comments:

  1. So Pretty...love your gorgeous layout!. I love Paper dolls cart , it has so many fun images!
    ps. thanks for visiting me and leaving a kind comment:)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.