Thursday, July 31, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Fancy Border

Welcome to another week of Throwback Thursday.  I was looking at some old layouts and remembering how hard I worked to create things the way I wanted them to be and was thinking about welding- placing images together and having them cut as one.  It used to panic me and drive me crazy until I conquered it with this layout.
When I set out to make this layout I knew in my mind what I wanted, but I did not have the right cut so I challenged myself, took my time and created the circle border by welding many of the smaller rings sections together.

I use the welding feature all the time to create the cut I want now and am so glad I did not give up on it.
Thanks for visiting.

Original post on layout is HERE

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.