Monday, August 25, 2014

Back to School with Fantabulous Cricut

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge with Fantabulous Cricut!

Challenge #225 Back to School
This week we want to see your school themed projects. Here is the card I made.
For my project this week I created a simple card for a friend's daughter who is starting school this week. She was a little nervous so they have been telling her to "Be Brave" for awhile.

I hope we both have a great first day and I hope you will join us at FCCB this week with your Back to School projects.

This Weeks Sponsor
Winner will receive a stamp set of their choice.
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Supplies:
- 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge - bird with backpack
- Fabulous Finds Cricut Cartridge - scored paper with holes
- Craftin Desert Divas Stamps - Be Inspired set

* This project is being linked to the Craftin Desert Divas Back to School Link Up as well.

7 comments:

  1. Such an adorable little project! I just love the cute birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so adorable! Do you mind if I pin it on my Pininterest page for "My friends fantastic creations" I just love it!

    Hugs,
    Louie's Mom
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, I love hte layout and that cute bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo sweet , and adorable !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the little backpack on the cute birdy - how thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun bird! Thanks for sharing at Craftin' Desert Divas this week for our Back to School Linky Party.

    School Rules,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Craftin' Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.