Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Orange & Purple Play with Die Cuttin' Divas

Boo to you!!! I am guessing any are working on fun Halloween projects as we get closer and closer to Trick or Treat and this week at Die Cuttin' Divas we want to see those projects. The challenge- Use Orange & Purple plus one other color.
I opted to use black as my extra color because I love this cute spider web and he looked super cute with my fun orange webbed paper. Once I had him all cut out I added some Stickles to make his web sparkle and some fun google eyes.
On top of my sparkly web I added a simple "Boo!" as my main message. I love fun Halloween cards. I hope you can play along with our color challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. We have a wonderful prize to give away to a random winner every other week.  Our current sponsor is Flourish with a Bling!

Supplies:
- Paper Trimmings Cricut Cartridge - web and spider
- Wild Card Cricut Cartridge - Boo
- Black Diamond Stickles 
- Googles eyes from Michaels

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.