Saturday, January 10, 2015

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Happy Saturday everyone. I have a goal to stay on top of my Project Life album for 2015. I am going to try and create a page or 2 for each week of the year. Right now we are a little early in the year so I have time to work on all my back up pages. I ordered a ton a pictures about a month ago so now it is just about adding cards and journaling to get things done.
This is a really simple spread I made about a baseball game my daughter went to with her dad and grandfathers.
I used the Azure Edition cards on this page - cutting down 2-4x6 cards to go in my square pockets and layering a 3x4 photo over a 3x4 card.  One of the things I love about Project Life is the way you can use the cards this way.  The more comfortable I get the more I see different ways to play with these cards.

Have a great weekend.

Supplies:
- Project Life Azure Edition cards
- Pocket Page Design Q by Becky Higgins

4 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.