Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Dr. Seuss Challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday everyone. It is time for a new Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.  This week we are honoring Dr. Seuss and creating projects inspired by his books and characters. This one started out s a challenge for me until I thought of all the wonderful quotes I could take inspiration from.
I think this quote really speaks to me in a lot of ways and the puzzle piece idea just seemed to work for the card.
I started by adding my quote to my puzzle pieces - gotta love the print and cut option on my Silhouette.
Next finding the right papers and getting everything placed just right - this took 2 tries - okay 3!! Once it all was set I worked on the inside to add the missing piece and all was set.
I hope you will stop over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see what everyone created and get some ispriation for your own Seuss inspired card!!

Supplies
- Wish I Were Taller font
- 3x3 jigsaw puzzle by Elizabeth Mayne Design ID #28976 Silhouette Store

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! Love that sentiment you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot! I LOVE LOVE this card of yours. I know you could had doing so much easier and after the tries you wrote about I'm soooo glad you stuck it out and created this fun fun card that someone is going to dearly love. I know I must try so thank you for the idea and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever, and I love the polka dot papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever, and I love the polka dot papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.