Happy Tuesday everyone. Hope you had an enjoyable weekend (I had the day off yesterday so still in weekend mode). It is time for another fun challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. This week we want to see your odd cards - accordion, Trifold, Window, Shaped, Twisted, Easel etc. Just No STANDARD Rectangle or squares. Here is what I created:
I found this great version of a tri-fold card in the Silhouette Store and loved the way it went together. The base cuts on one sheet of 12x12 paper and you can layer on papers and cuts as you want.
I decided to make a new home card and added some fun patterned papers and matching home cuts to the different flaps of the card.
I love the over all look of the card and it is a little different to give. It doesn't actually stay flat so i used a simple removable glue dot to hold it down.
Thanks so much for visiting with me today. I hope you get a chance to play along with our Odd card challenge at Die Cuttin's Divas.
- Lovely Floral Cricut Cartridge - "home sweet home"
- Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge - heart
- The First Few Years Cricut Cartridge - house
- a2 dragonfly fancy fold card by Jamie Cripps Silhouette Store Design ID #62335
- Recollections All Occasions Paper pad - all patterned papers