Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Gotta Be Jazz

This month is Music in Our Schools Month so Die Cuttin' Divas decided to join in the fun.
It just so happens that a few weeks ago was my daughter's concert at school. The title - Gotta Be Jazz. What a perfect way to celebrate music month. The kids were just adorable in the costumes they put together.
For this card I started with a fun flapper (I made 2 cards - one for her music teacher) and pieced her together with the same colors of my daughter's outfit. Once she was all set I placed her on a base - all from the Art Deco Cricut Cartridge.
Once I had the card together I needed to add the title and of course a music note to finish it all off. I used a banner piece from another project and with print and cut on my Silhouette was able to add this piece without problems.
Above is my little flapper during the concert. It was such a great show. Thanks so much for joining me this week and I hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas and our Music In School Challenge.

Supplies:
- Art Deco Cricut Cartridge - flapper, frame
- Hannah Montana Cricut Cartridge - music notes
- Lucky Stitch Card form Silhouette store - banner piece
- Bonnie font

4 comments:

  1. I love your flapper card! And your own little flapper is too cute! I love the expression on her face.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...super cute pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card!!! Love the cute pic too!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.