Tuesday, March 10, 2015

St. Patty's Day with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday everyone. This week the Die Cuttin' Divas are getting ready for St. Patrick's Day. We want you to share your St. Patty's Day projects with us for this  week's challenge.  Here is what I created for this week.
I started with the idea of a rainbow.  I went to my washi tapes and created a rainbow with my different tapes.  Once I had my rainbow I made a card base with a little bit of embossing and cut an image out just for the celebration.

Just a simple card to to celebrate and shake your Shamrock's with. I hope you will join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge - St. patty's hat
- Various washi tapes
- 5x7 Cuttlebug embossing folder - polka dots

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.