Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bots of Fun with Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday. The first Tuesday of  April (yeah!) and that means a new sketch challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. Here is what I created with our fun sketch.
This sketch was a fun one  I loved the idea of the large circle space for my die cut image so I kept very true to the sketch with this one.
After selecting an image I got the base of the card ready as seen above and cut out my cute robot.
Once the little guy was put together I added some glossy accents and some sparkle to his balloon. I got my main inspiration for this card from a cute stamp by Scrappy Mom Stamps -
I repeated the base on the inside of the card so it is all set for a fun message. Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.  I hope you get a chance to create using this fun sketch.

Supplies:
- Robotz Cricut Cartridge - robot
- Disney Pooh & Friends Cricut Cartridge - balloon
- Glossy Accents
- Stickles - Platinum 
- Scrappy Moms Stamps - Kids Incorporated set.
- Sketch by Carson's Creations

3 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!! Love the little robot!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the pun!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.