Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Inspire

Can you believe September is coming to an end tomorrow?  Not before we can celebrate this 5th Tuesday at Die Cuttin' Divas - the 5th Tuesday always means - ANYTHING GOES!
This year my daughter has joined the Inspire Dance Company at her dance studio. It is her first year on the competition squad so she was assigned a "big sister" to help her learn the ropes. This card was made for their reveal party a few weeks ago.
The logo of the studio is a dancer with sparkles coming out of her hand so I tried to recreate this using my Cricut. As luck would have it, the pixie dust from Tinkerbell and Friends printed onto my paper just right to act as the sparkles coming from the dancers hands.
I added an additional dancer on the inside with the note to my daughter's big sis. They are getting along great and my daughter is learning a lot about how to be a company member from her. Here's to a great dance year.
Company Photo Shoot - photo by Sheena Jane Photography
Hopefully you can find time to create this week and share your projects over at Die Cuttin' Divas for our Anything Goes challenge.

Supplies:
- Wall Decor and More Cricut Cartridge - dancer
- The First Few Years Cricut Cartridge - frame
- Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge - stars
- Tinkerbell and Friends Cricut Cartridge - pixie dust print and cut
- Mission Script font - Inspire lettering 

3 comments:

  1. awww. . . this just speaks to my heart as I am a dance teacher :-) great card and such a fun time for your daughter!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post!! Absolutely adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.