Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Movie Time!!!

Good day to everyone.  Over the weekend (a 3 day weekend always nice!!) My family got to go see the new movie Pan! It was wonderful.  That fits right into this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - show us your movie inspired projects.
It is National Popcorn month so see what you can create inspired by the movies, popcorn and more.  I started with some fun film reel washi tape on my over-sized card base.
I love how it looks on the red cardstock. I added this fun sidewalk star logo to the card and than punched out some stars to add on.  The end look was just right and I am going to stick this on a co-worker's door to say thank you for some help they recently gave me.
Thanks for visiting today.  Hope you get to play along with us at DCD.

Supplies:
- Movie Night Cricut Collection - movie star
- Creative Memories star punch
- Washi Tape by Trendy tape 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Love the washi tape and pretty movie star!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! That washi tape is so cute.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out awesome, love the black and red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how CUTE! Great card! I have that Washi Tape too and never know what to do with it... now I've got ideas! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.