Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Favorites of 2015

It is the end of another fun crafty year.  I slowed down in my crafting in 2015, but that doesn't mean I am not happy with the projects I created. Here is a look at my favorites of 2015. 

In March, I made 2 of this themed card - one for the music teacher, one for my daughter in honor of the Gotta Be Jazz concert at school. 

For my daughter's dance teacher I made this Mary Poppins card for the recital as my daughter danced to a melody of songs from the movie.

Loved making these road trip books for my daughter ad niece before the went off on their adventure with grandma and grandpa.

I enjoyed playing more with Project Life and while I did mostly printing of pictures and planning for pages to still finish off I feel good that I am ready to create more spreads like this soon. A fun combo of pocket pages and 12x12 scrapbooking. 

This was a fun card to make - all the ribbon made me smile. I sent it off to my pen pal in Cali and she enjoyed it as well. 

Finally, I made this fun card and gave it to a friend to send to her fiance study away from home. I love how I combined images to create the fun Santa kiss under the mistletoe. 

In 2016 I hope to spend a little more time in my craft room and share more projects with you.  I am staying with Die Cuttin' Divas and Bitten By the Bug 2 and am exited to share projects for those upcoming challenges. I also have many pages in my scrapbooking planned out and in the new year I plan on getting them done. Also, be on the look out for Sewing with Sophie posts as I venture into the world of the sewing assistant to my daughter and her new sewing machine.

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.