Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sketch of the Year with Die Cuttin' Divas

Welcome to December!! The first challenge of the month at Die Cuttin' Divas is always a sketch challenge. This month we want you to look back at all our sketches for the year and select one to work with again - or for the first time. - They are all posted on the Die Cuttin' Divas site.
This of when times were warm I decide to work with the July 2015 sketch again. My daughter dais it was her favorite.
I made a simple snowman card using the fun sketch and some great  patterned papers. It was fun to use this fun sketch once again - that is why  I love sketches so much - you  can use them over and over and make them new.
Here is a close up of the cute snowman I used. I actually glued his arms on the wrong side but rather than re-cut I felt it looked more like wood after wiping the glue off. Fun.  Hope you can join us this week as we re-examine the sketches of 2015 with Die Cuttin' Divas.

Here are the links to all my sketch projects with DCD this year (I missed June & October)

JANUARY        FEBRUARY        MARCH         APRIL        MAY         JULY   
AUGUST          SEPTEMBER      NOVEMBER

Supplies:
- Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge - snowman

5 comments:

  1. Totally cute & fun!! Great take on the sketch!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this sketch and your adorable snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card!! Love the cute snowman!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute snowman! I love the sketch. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how CUTE! Adorable snowman and a great sketch to boot! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.