Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Little Bird Told Me...

This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are all about birds: flamingos, robins, toucans and more!! It is time to take flight with those fun projects.
I did a search and this cute little bird was calling my name. Once I had selected him I went looking for a fun sentiment to match up with him and this circle card was born. I tried to keep it simple but of course I had to add a little sparkle to finish it all off. I love glitter what can I say??
I am hoping you can find some time to join us in our birdie challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. Please check out the rest of the design team projects and have a wonderful week.

Supplies:
- Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge - circle card
- Nifty 50's Cricut cartridge - singing bird
- Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge - sentiment
- Stickles in midnight blue

8 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.