Monday, January 18, 2016

Be Happy

This week at Bitten By the Bug 2 we are staying with our winter themes. Our host wanted us to share projects made with penguins. What could be cuter??
I really liked this sentiment when I was looking for inspiration and I think it is pretty true.  You can not be sad when looking at a penguin.  These cute penguins from the Zooballoo cartridge were the perfect touch for my sentiment and fun blue patterns.
I hope you get a chance to join in our fun penguin challenge this week at Bitten By the Bug 2. Stay warm and craft on!!

Supplies:
- Zooballoo Cricut Cartridge - penguins
- Design Studio circles with print and cut font.

6 comments:

  1. Penguins certainly do make you smile and your card makes me smile, too. The penguins are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penguins certainly do make you smile and your card makes me smile, too. The penguins are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card LB! I love those cute penguins, but I love that sentiment even more. Great papers you used too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card LB!! Love these penguins and the papers you used!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree-penguins are so ridiculously cute you just have to smile! Love the little guys on your card!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool design and that sentiment is awesome!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.