Friday, January 8, 2016

Brown Paper Packages...

...tied up with string, these are a few of my Favorite Things!!
I love getting presents and I love giving them. Normally I go all out with pretty floral wrapping paper for my Mom because that is so her style, but she loves The Sound of Music so for her birthday gift recently I made this simple tag and did tie her gifts up in brown paper!
This tag was made by attaching the message to the tag and using the print and cut feature on my Explore machine. A simple tag for my wonderful Mom.  

Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Supplies:
- Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge - snowflake tag
- A Child's Year Cricut cartridge - font for tag

1 comment:

  1. Really cute idea - brown paper and then a CUTE tag! I'm sure your mom loved it and her gifts! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.