Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Come Share some Hot Chocolate with a Die Cuttin' Diva

It is the cold season and things are a little chilly so why not share some hot cocoa with your friends and family? At Die Cuttin' Divas we want to see you fun hot chocolate projects this week.
I found this mug tag on, of all places, the Summer Celebrations Cricut cartridge??? I thought it would make an excellent hot chocolate mug and my project grew from there. I had to go a few different places to find all my pieces.

Once they were all ready things came together with ease.  I really wanted the spoon and marshmallow sticking out so I just weaved the spoon into the tag design before putting it all together. Just like that I turn the summer mug (still confused by it) into my warm hot chocolate card. Have a wodnerful week and share a cup with friends and your projects with us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- Summer Celebrations Cricut cartridge - mug tag
- Fast Food Cricut cartridge - spoon
- 3 Birds on Parade Cricut cartridge - marshmallows
- Disney Classics Cricut cartridge - Queen of Hearts heart

7 comments:

  1. I sure do need some hot cocoa today! Coldest day so far this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Gorgeous blue color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the stack of marshmallows just waiting to be dumped in the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So CUTE! Funny to find it on a Summer Cartridge! LOL

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.