Monday, January 25, 2016

Dancing in the Snow

I hear there has been a little bit of snow on the East Coast this past weekend? Seriously a lot of snow. I hope everyone is safe and warm and getting shoveled out, but I also hope people found some time to have some fun in the snow.  This week the challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2 is to create a project with dancing snowflakes.
I thought my little snow lady looked like she could be dancing under these simple flakes. She is surrounded by a winter play land. I started with an embossed layer of snowflakes before adding her on top.
All this snow makes me want to get just a little here in Illinois - not even close to as much as D.C. got but a little to play in would be great. Hope you have a great week and can join in our dancing snowflake challenge.

Supplies:
- Cuttlebug embossing folder - snowflakes
- Don Juan Cricut Cartridge - snowflakes
- Cricut Decals Cricut Cartridge - snow lady 

6 comments:

  1. What a great card!! Love your snowflakes and you adorable snow lady!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card LB! I love your embossing, perfect on this card, the snowlady is just too cute and I love those simple, but very fabulous snowflakes! Yes, dug out here thankfully after getting 28 inches of snow. I'm to old for all the fun in the snow stuff, but can say that I truly miss it! Snow can be so much fun. Hope ya'll get some to play in soon. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your unique background paper and shape, it really sets off the adorable snowlady. haven't seen that snowlady = going to look for it.... stay warm. no snow in the SF area, just lots of rain that we need. however it would be fun to play in the snow for a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snow lady is very cute! I love the embossing on your card and the pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that embossing folder-one of my favorites too! Your snow lady is ADORABLE!!!!! I've not seen that one before-very fresh and fun!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.