Tuesday, January 26, 2016

National Chocolate Cake Day

Do you know that tomorrow is National Chocolate Cake Day? That's right a whole day devoted to celebrating one of the most wonderful things on the planet. We could not let this go un-celebrated at Die Cuttin' Divas so this week we want to see your projects featuring chocolate cake or cupcakes(try to resist eating your projects please)!
We tend to enjoy cupcakes (well any sweet really) on random days. For my project I put together this fun pocket page by adding some cute die cuts to the already cute Project Life cards in the Strawberry Edition.
I started with the photos from a fun cupcake tasting we did last winter (when you walk by a cupcake store don't you have to go in and get samples to share?) and added my cuts in a few places.  Of course I had to add a giant cupcake with sparkles to tie it all together.
I am having fun working on my Project Life Pages and finally finishing them off and this week's theme was perfect for this page. Of course now I want to go get more chocolate cake or cupcakes to create a new memory with. Have  sweet week.

Supplies:
- Project Life Strawberry Edition cards
- Create A Friend Cricut Cartridge - cupcake form baker (welded together in places)
- Cherry Limeade Cricut Cartridge (font)

6 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.