Monday, January 4, 2016

SNOW Many Thanks

Welcome to New Year with Bitten By the Bug 2.  This week hopefully you are keeping warm or maybe you are outside building a snowman like we are at Bitten By the Bug 2. This week we want to see your snowman projects.
I decided to have some fun with print and cut this week.  This is a feature many Cricut users waited for and now enjoy all the time. I like it for a variety of reasons the first being that I can use the images from my Imagine cartridges all the time once again.
The other reason I love print and cut  is that you can add type to all sorts of shapes. That is what I did for this card to add my sentiment. Of course there are many things that I just cut without a print feature on them, like this fun edge.
Bitten By the Bug 2 is a Cricut cut challenge. Each week we provide a fun challenge asking you to showcase you cuts from the Cricut collection. I hope you will join us this year and play along with our fun challenges. I really enjoy hearing your thoughts or questions so please leave me a comment if you can.

Supplies:
- Good Old Days Cricut (Imagine) cartridge - Snowman
- Paper Lace 1 Cricut cartridge - font for SNOW many thanks
- MS Seasonal Cake Art Cricut Cartridge - snowflake edge

8 comments:

  1. I love the cute snowman!! ADORABLE!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is great to have the Imagine options on this terrific Explore machine. I love this cute snowman and the snowflake edging. This is such a pretty thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card!! Love this snowman and the great snowflake border!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that vintage print - did I just get a chill? humm - wish i had a better printer - and I too,, love the print and cut feature. It makes scrapping and cardmaking so much faster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very cute! I haven't taken the time to figure out the print and cut feature yet, but you inspire me to get to it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute-love this! Love the snowflake border too!
    ;)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.