Monday, January 11, 2016

Snow Play

Happy Monday everyone. This week at Bitten By the Bug 2 our host Melanie is asking us to be warm and cozy and create projects that feature mittens, hats or scarves, all those things we need to stay warm right now in the cold.
I have a goal to update my scrapbooks this year and get my pages completed. This challenge was perfect for finishing off this page.
I love that I can add die cuts to my Project Life cards and make the final look a great combo page. What starts out as a bunch of photos and some cards from my Project Life (growing to fast) collection turns into something really special when I add the fun die cuts.
Thanks for joining us at Bitten By the Bug 2.  I hope you have a wonderful and warm week.

Supplies:
- Paper Trimmings Cricut Cartridge - snowman clothesline
- Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge - snowflakes
- Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge - let it snow rectangle
- Sesame Street Friends Cricut Cartridge - scarf
- Holiday Cakes Crict Cartridge - mittens
- Project Life by Becky Higgins - Blush Edition core set & solid cards

4 comments:

  1. I love your layout L.B.! The pictures are so cute and fun, I love your pocket cards and love how you dressed them up with your Cricut die cuts. Isn't so fun being able to give them that perfect little finishing touch?! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like alot of fun in the snow. I love the pictures! You highlighted these fun pictures with such wonderful images. This project life layout is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOODNESS! What a Wonderful Winter Layout! So CUTE!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw that clothesline but didn't know how to use it. You sure nailed it. wonderful

    maureen

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.