Monday, February 8, 2016

A Valentine Heart to Share

Happy Monday to all. This week is leading up to a fun fun Valentine's so I am sure you will see lots of fun hearts and cupid projects all around...which I love making. This week our host at Bitten By the Bug 2 wants to see your Valentine Hearts!!!
I was not sure what I wanted to make for this one, but when I found this fun heart I got the idea for the total card right away. I love all the cutaways in this heart.
I cut it about 5 inches and embossed the backing layer so that I could have a mostly pink card with the base layers.

I made a simple little tag and placed it on with a ribbon. A cute and very pink card for my daughter is now all set for Sunday!!  Hopefully you are as well. Have a great one.  I have a few more Valentine's to share with you this week so stop back tomorrow and Friday!!

Supplies:
- Love Struck 2010 Cricut Cartridge - heart
- ZooBalloo Cricut Cartridge - tag
- Cuttlebug 5x7 polka dot embossing folder.
- Recollections stamp set - love stamp.

6 comments:

  1. I used this pretty cut on one of the Valentine's that I made, also. It really is so pretty. I love how you mounted it on the card. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this pretty cut on one of the Valentine's that I made, also. It really is so pretty. I love how you mounted it on the card. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is oh so very pretty LB!! Love the pink!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning card. I am sure whoever gets it is very special. that's a great cut and you made it special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I've wanted to try this cut myself and you have inspired me to go for it! I also like how you embossed the back layer to give it more texture.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.