Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Just Like A Circus

All eyes are on the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week as we ask to see your carnival/circus projects. At the end of last's year's dance classes my daughter danced to "Circus" for her Jazz class and I figured it would be just right for this challenge. 
The color scheme was easy when looking at her costume and finding this paper patterned like the costume was pure luck. 

I planned the layout out in Cricut Design Space (something I fin helpful more and more) and cut out my carnival performers form the Carousel Cricut cartridge. 
In the end I printed my title and cut it out to fit my page using Word because it was large and did not want to work with print and cut. The font was just right in my mind. Hope you will join us this week in our little circus at Die Cuttin' Divas!!

Supplies:
- Carousel Cricut Cartridge - performers
- Font -Carnivalee Freakshow

5 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.