Monday, April 18, 2016

Motown

Happy Monday everyone. It is time for a fun new challenge with Bitten By the Bug 2. This week we have the fun task of creating music themed projects. Last week was my daughter's final choir concert of the year so I had a perfect reason to create this card.
Can you figure out the theme??  It was called A Motor Town Dream and it was such fun watching them all sing the best of Motown.
I started with the fun fashion models on the Forever Young cartridge and it all came together. I wanted them to look like a classic Motown group.
I found this music note paper in my collection (the old bins) and knew it would work for my background. The concert was such a fun night and she had a blast as always.
Hope you have a great week and get a chance to join in our music challenge.

Supplies:
- Forever Young Cricut Cartridge - 3 ladies and dresses
- Nifty 50's Cricut Cartridge - record
- Gills San Ultra Bold font - otwn
- Black Diamond Stickles


2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.