Monday, April 25, 2016

My Kind of Rain

April Showers bring May flower they, say so this week at Bitten By the Bug 2 we want to see those projects featuring an umbrella.
I started off with this cute bird from the 3 Birds on parade cart (so many cute birds on that one).  I thought he needed a puddle to splash in so I added one for him and made it just a little shiny.
This cute stamp was expressing just what I wanted when I thought of who I could give this card to.
Hopefully you get a chance to join us this week at Bitten by the Bug 2 but hopefully it is all sunshine and happiness and not a bunch of rain.

Supplies:
- 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge - Bird with umbrella
- Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge- puddle
- Pink By Design - sentiment stamp
-  Glossy Accents on puddle and raindrops.

6 comments:

  1. This is the cutest birdie with the umbrella. I love the bright colors and the shiny puddle. I like how you put your sentiment on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who doesn't love to splash in the puddles? this little birdie sure does! great and colorful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love that little bird and his puddle!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.