Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May Sketch with Die Cuttin' Divas.

Good day everyone!  It is the first Tuesday of May and that means it is time for a new sketch challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas.
This fun sketch was one I thought needed to be turn on its side. Once I did that I had a great idea to make a fun dance card.
I love this cut and use if for a lot of my dance creations (so never thought I would have a lot of them but with a dancing daughter I get so much fun making dance gifts and cards.)
Once I had the cut done and had my papers selected I was looking for a finishing touch and that is when I got  the idea to eave the ribbon into the dancers for a little something extra. Different and fun.
Here is my dancing girl at her first competition. Now there is only one more to go this year.  It has been such a fun first year on dance team for her. Hope you can join in our fun sketch challenge this week at DCD.

Supplies:
- Wall Decor and More Cricut cartridge - dancers
- Pink By Design Capture Life stamp  set.
- Sketch by Carson's Creations.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Love it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so PRETTY! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.