I love die cuts, but I love that I now have the option to print out layered images that I have flattened with all the layers already together. Thank you Cricut for doing this! For this bag I used a mix of print and cut and traditional cuts. I also played with the pattern fill option in Cricut Design Space. Never done this well..
1. Select the image you want to fill with a pattern (the back layer of this mat here).
2. Make the image a print image.
3. Once the image is a print image you will have a pattern option in the color area. Go and find the one you want to use (You can upload your own even)! That is it. Super easy.
Here are all the pieces before I put everything together. The white layer was just cut no printing.
Hope you can join our birthday celebrations this week at Bitten By the Bug 2.
- Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge - 3 giraffe flattened, balloons flattened
- The First Few Years Cricut Cartridge - photo frame
- Lori's Garden- pattern fill on backing layer.