Tuesday, July 26, 2016

It's A Bird... Superhero Projects

Looking for a hero?  Look no further this week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are finding superheroes all over with our Super Hero Challenge.
I have been playing around a lot with print and cut and for this challenge I selected a print and cut hero- Superman. I find some characters just look better (when smaller) when I print them because of all the small pieces from cutting.
I think he looks pretty great from the printer after I flattened the image. I cut all the other layers and words directly with my Cricut.
I made sure that I popped Superman up to stick out and added some stars on the embossed backing. I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- DC Comics Cricut Cartridge - Superman, words
- Smiley Cards Cricut Cartridge -  oval card
- The Paper Studio - stars embossing folder.

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.