Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Picnic Time with Die Cuttin' Divas

The weather has been just right to be outside and maybe even have a picnic with friends and family. This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are all about picnics and ants (lets's hope ants are only part of your projects and not your picnics.)
For my card I really wanted to use the patterns I have in Cricut Design space.  I used to play with these on my Imagine machine, but now I can add them to cuts on everything I create so I went looking for a perfect picnic blanket.
I just added the pattern to an oval before cutting. I also print and cut the slice of watermelon. All these fun pieces came together for my little picnic card. I hope you are enjoying outside time as well as crafting time this week and maybe join us at DCD for our picnic & ants challenge.

Supplies: (oh boy look at all of them on this card!)
- Block Party Cricut Cartridge - watermelon
- Imagine More Cards Cricut cartridge - pattern on oval
- Everyday paper dolls Cricut Cartridge - basket
- Creative Cards Cricut cartridge - banners
- The First Few Years Cricut Cartridge  - card made from welding a photo mat
- Pink By Design stamps - Summer vacation
- Cuttlebug Embossing folder - decorative tile set
- Recollections flowers

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.