Monday, August 8, 2016

Rule the World - with Caffeine

Happy Monday to all. It is time for a new Bitten By the Bug 2 Challenge.  This week we are getting you going with caffeine - that is we want to see your projects featuring coffee or tea.
I made this card after seeing the sentiment online and knew it would be perfect. I went looking for a coffee cup and selected this cute one. I added a oval frame and some embossing.
The final step  was to make the sentiment piece.  I am loving this Boyfriend font and love that I can add sentiments onto my cards this way -print and cut is so wonderful.
Hope you have enough caffeine in you to survive your day and create with us this week at BBTB2.

Supplies:
- CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - oval frame
- A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge - coffee cup
- Boyfriend Font - print and cut onto rectangle
- The Paper Studio embossing folder
- Washi tape from a Recollections collection 


5 comments:

  1. So fun! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I do like that sentiment.. perfect choice! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment--I can so relate! Great job on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Love the sentiment and font too. Now I want some coffee, but better not, it's 10:30 at night

    ReplyDelete
  5. How true is this sentiment. I think we all need an extra jolt to make it through the day. Love the embossing and the cute image. Ver fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.