Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Birthday Celebration with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday! Happy Birthday as well (to all those celebrating in September) which is what we want to celebrate at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.  Show us your birthday projects.
I made this fun birthday card to have on hand for upcoming birthdays (my supply was getting a little low).  In order to get started I decided to just open a new package of paper and use only those colors for my card before I sorted the colors into my stash.
I like how these colors go with each other so well - and the card could be for a man or a women. Once I had my color combo I selected my images and cut them out.  I added a few extra touches with some embossing and a little bow.
The final touch was the sentiment on the inside. I love this fun birthday sentiment. (Who doesn't love treats on their birthday - cake or otherwise).
A happy week to  you all and thank you  so much for visiting my little craft space today! I hope you can join us at Die Cuttin Divas this week.

Supplies:
- Pretty Pennants Cricut Cartridge - Cake pennant
- Sizzix embossing folder - Tim Holtz swirls
- Fiskars Make a Wish Quotes stamps

2 comments:

  1. Super cute birthday card! Love the pretty fall colors you chose! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super cute!! Love the pretty colors and the embossing!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.