Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Breast Cancer Awareness Month with Die Cuttin' Divas

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so Die Cuttin' Divas wanted to get in on the celebration of all the amazing fighters and survivors.
I found this wonderful saying and knew it would be a perfect card for one survivor I know. I added to this pennant shape and used print and cut to get it just right.  The border was added after printing.

I also print and cut the oval in the back after filling in with a pattern in Cricut Design Space. Now I can salute a hero who just finished her treatment. Hope you can join us this week  at DCD.

Supplies:
- Pink Journey Cricut Cartridge - ribbon
- Pretty Pennants Cricut Cartridge - pennant with border
- Bubblegum Stripe polka dot pattern fill
- Cotton Candy Stickles.

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.