Monday, October 10, 2016

Movie Fun with Bitten By the Bug 2

Happy Monday everyone.  It is my week to host the challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2 and I discovered it was National Popcorn Month sand what goes best with popcorn?  Movie Night of course. This week at BBTB2 we want to see your Movie themed projects (movie night or something inspired by your favorite movie!)
I made this card for my shining star. I played around and added her name on the star before printing it and then I cut the rest of the shapes as is.
I was really happy with the way the print and cut matched up the letters to my yellow card base. I cut a bunch of other stars to add to my card.  I wanted the black tile and stars to look how it looks on the Hollywood Walk of fame so I added some sparkle to give that extra touch.
In the end a super fun card. I hope you will get to play along with us at Bitten By the Bug 2. This is my last time hosting a challenge with them as I have decided to only focus on one design team (starting in November) while I am in school once again. It has been so much fun being part of this team.

Supplies:
- Movie Night Cricut Collection - walk of fame star
- Sheer Shimmer Spritz by Tsukineko

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.