Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Sketch in Red & Green

This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are looking back at all the fun sketch challenges we had this year. The first Tuesday of the month is always fun. We are asking that this week you select one of the year's sketches and make a card featuring red and green.  I used the June sketch to make this fun holiday card.
I love this fun tree and thought it would look good with this paper I had in my paper stash.  I selected the June sketch and got to work.

It is so fun to work with the sketches and I liked the added twist of using red and green.
Hope you get a chance to play along with us this week.

Supplies:
- Celebrate With Flourish Cricut Cartridge - tree
- Gold Stickles
- Sketch by Carson's Creations.

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.