Friday, January 13, 2017

Cricut on Stage - Krazy Kamp

I love directing shows at the middle school where I teach.  I love even more when I can jazz up a set using my Cricut. For the last play we did, Krazy Kamp, I created a t-shirt design for some of the characters to wear on stage.
I used a variety of Cricut cuts to create the image and than I flatten it and use print and cut on iron-on material before putting it on t-shirts. Once I had it on the shirts I thought I should make a matching sign for the desk used in the play. Time to get out the larger mat...
I was very pleased with how well it all turned out without to many troubles.  The shirts and sign both looked great up on stage and were fun to make for the show, one of my favorites.
You can see the shirt and the desk while one character Eve is on the phone during the play!
Next up on stage, Legally Blonde, the musical.  Should be fun and maybe I can use my Cricut again. Have a great day and an enjoyable weekend as well.

Supplies:
- Billionaire Cricut Cartridge - lettering
- Campin Critters Cricut Cartridge - mountain scene, tent badge

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.