Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sorry You're Sick Dragon

When I found out that this week's challenge for Die Cuttin' Divas was going to be a dragon challenge I was not sure what to create, until I thought of all the great dragons in the Disney world and this card came to life!!
The Sword in the Stone is a movie I love and one reason is Mad Madam Mim who has a wizards dual with Merlin.  At the end she becomes a dragon, but Merlin infects her with an illness and the dragon gets spots all over.  When I found this image I knew my card would be just right.
A little print and cut and the dragon was ready.  I got to work on the rest of my card and it was ready in no time. I especially liked the addition of the embossing as it matched the red spots on Mim's tummy.
Have a great week and remember to play with these challenge in a way that fits you. Disney tends to be my go to when thinking about creating so find your go to and see what inspires you this week. Have a wonderful day.

Supplies:
- Days and Dates Cricut cartridge - ovals
- Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge - Sorry
- Phrases Cricut Cartridge - sorry you're sick image without sorry
- Cuttlebig embossig folder - bubbles 

6 comments:

  1. Nice choice for the dragon! Do love the embossing too!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - So Fun & Cute! Great idea to create a get well card...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Love the embossing and the cute dragon!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww this is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.