Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy Easter to All

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter this coming weekend. Our family enjoys getting dressed up and getting together on Easter each year. I think my favorite things is the egg hunt and decorating. I just finished this layout from a few years ago.
I used some images from Easter Magic and Happy Easter in the Cricut library when I had access to all the images.  I decided to change some of the colors and make everything coordinate.
Once everything was all printed I selected some Project Life cards to  go behind my images and finished everything off with a little journaling.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend with Spring like fun and joyful family times.

Supplies:
- Project Life Find & Dandy Edition cards
- Easter Magic Cricut Cartridge - bunny with basket, egg
- Happy Easter Cricut collection - Happy Easter banner, egg  

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.